- Requires only neutral cleaner or water to effectively remove floor finish, preparing the floor for finish application
- Clogs less than competitive scrub and recoat pads
- Does not require the use of a backer pad (confirm pad driver compatibility with machine manufacturer before using without backer pad)
- Lasts longer than competitive pads and performs better throughout the life of the pad
- Helps reduce labor hours and material costs related to stripping floors
- Effectively removes floor finish, leaving a clean surface ready for recoating.
- Prepares wood, vinyl tile, sheet vinyl, marble, terrazzo and concrete floors for finish application.
20" 3M Scotch-Brite Surface Preparation Pad
In the event you need to return an item, please contact our Customer Service department for a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Returned items must be in the original packaging and be able to be sold as new. Returns must be made within 30 days of the original purchase date and a restocking fee may apply. Custom or special order items are not returnable.
Damage in Shipment: Freeze/Thaw Instability: Warranties and Returns:
Most orders will be processed and shipped within 24 hours. While we strive to keep backorders to a minimum, they are possible. Unless instructed otherwise, we will ship all available products and ship back-ordered items as soon as they are available. Shipments will be sent best way unless a carrier is specified or the order qualifies for common carrier truck line. Although express shipments will be accepted and sent as the customer specifies, they do not qualify for discount shipping. Orders are F.O.B. Las Vegas- this means the shipment is the property of you, the customer, when it is picked up at the shipping location.
Mecca Supply orders are shipped from our Las vegas warehouse.. We ship primarily with Fed Ex Ground and common carrier truck lines, normal delivery service can be expected within 2 to 3 working days.
Damage in Shipment:
All claims for material damaged in shipment must be reported to the delivering carrier: UPS driver, truck driver, etc. Don't forget - the damage must be noted on the freight bill - including the copy the driver takes with him. You should then call the carrier's local phone number and arrange for an inspection. They can also tell you how to file a claim. Please keep the original carton, as this is often necessary in order to settle claims.
Some chemicals are NOT freeze/thaw stable, this means that they will be ruined if allowed to freeze: Since Mecca Supply has no control of how each carrier cares for its freight, we cannot be responsible for chemicals that are frozen during shipment. Between the months of October and March, order the chemicals at your own risk.
Warranties and Returns:
No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. Please call a Customer Service Representative for instructions (702-998-8449). All items returned for restocking will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customer must pay shipping on all returned items.
*Hazardous Material items can NOT ship via air freight.
**Ground shipping not available to Hawaii.